Saturday, May 26, 2007

Here is my project

Finally, I decided my theme of my project

"A receipe book of gaijin somfort food from Arisygawa Park"

I will go to Arisugawa Park. Iwill interview about comfort food
to non Japanese people.
I will make web receipe book with flash.
I choose Arisugawa park because there are many people form abroad
even though the park is Japanese traditional style.

Here is my contents of web book.

about Arisgaw Park page : I will explain about the Park
about web reciepe book page: I will explain about the book
comfort food page: I will put recepies with pictures and interviews

1 comment:

harry stormes said...

YO what up i like the gaijin digital food book idea be cool. Some things about the groscery store are so wierd to me. wy dont they have like tostita corn chips. and more cheese. Personaly i miss mexican food (all south american food)